vendredi 29 août 2008

Sales on vente-privee.com

I'll post this type of thing regularly just to share with any readers who haven't signed up to vente-privee.com.

Sales ongoing on the website right now - Calvin Klein men's wear. We had Replay kids clothes on earlier this week and the stuff was nice but that's a very expensive way to dress your kids!

Coming up this weekend and next week - Napapijri Geographic and Kookai women's wear.

As always, if you need a referrer, don't hesitate to contact me by commenting on this post or sending me an email.

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Hi John - good luck with the new blog. I have already made a purchase on vente-privee.com I bought from the Paco Rabanne sale a couple of months ago. I'm pretty happy with it really but delivery takes a hell of a long time!

Anonyme a dit…

Hello John,
Hope it's all going well. It must be so exciting to be working and linving in Paris as the city has such energy. I love it there but my French is so rusty and Parisiens rarely have time to talk! I would love to be a member of Vente-Privee - would you be able to invite me perhaps, my email is frahmed@wellington.com?
Thanks so much and speak soon,
Faz

:)

Anonyme a dit…

Hi Faz, have you got a referral yet? Loving this website!